Friday, September 24, 2010

Get 3 Important Ways For More Traffic

  1. Join a paid to chat forum. I won’t get into the details here, but read the related article for my recommendations and how it works - it's free so you have nothing to lose! Please check out the "Additional Resources" section of this article for a direct link to a great article on the best paying paid to chat forums.
  2. Answer Yahoo Questions. I have found this to be a super cool, new way to drive traffic to my sites. Just sign into Yahoo 9or sign up for a free account) and you can begin searching for “questions”. It doesn’t matter what the content of your site is, you’ll find people looking for YOUR information! For example, I have 4 sites that I am working to increase traffic on. For this site (the one you are on right now), I simply search for “unresolved questions” that deal with “working online”, “making money online”, “work from home”, etc. For my Celebrity Gossip site I search “unresolved questions” that relate to celebrity news, rumors, gossip sites, etc. I do this for all of my sites and when I find questions that relate to my weblogs I promote myself in a cleaver way. I will answer the question honestly then post a link to my site that is 100% relevant to the question asked. I have been able to gain an additional 100+ visitors a day from about 15 minutes of answering questions! Not bad, eh? Plus, once you answer the question, both the question as well as your response will continue to be displayed for anybody to see! So one simple “answer” could bring you 10 new visitors a day for the next year!

3.Make a Squidoo Lens. A Squidoo Lens is simply a fancy name chosen by this company that really mean “web page”. Why they call it a “Squidoo Lens”, I have not the slightest clue. But basically you can get even more traffic by creating your own web page through Squidoo. It is a little time consuming but it will pay off if done right. The whole thing is a pre-designed template that you just “fill in the blanks” on.

No comments:

Post a Comment