Friday, October 22, 2010

We have numerous positive testimonials like the ones below...

"Prior to coming to iSubmit.com, my website was not listed on search engines. I can now be found on the first page of Google!"
-Reconnective Healing San Diego
"iSubmit.com has helped us achieve a first page ranking on Google! The changes that iSubmit.com have recommended have greatly increased our search engine ranking and presence. Their customer service has been above and beyond as well."


- Green Gables Photography
"iSubmit's staff has been great! We are now ranked on the first page of Google and are just about filled up with customers for the year!"
- Complete Lawn Care Tulsa
"iSubmit.com has wonderful customer service! I have used other services in the past where a response to my inquires were either slow or never addressed. iSubmit addressed my account concerns in a timely and professional manner in both the form of a phone call and an extensive email. I know what good customer service entails, and iSubmit.com's staff has it. We are pleased with their SEO work and the way they help their clients."
- Triangle Concierge

No comments:

Post a Comment