Friday, September 17, 2010

Easy tips to make slow computer into fast computer

Though I am not tech savvy, yet I keep on experimenting general tips and tweaks on my computer to keep it away from any sort of technical issue. I have become so used to  surfing the Internet on my computer that I can’t pass even a day without it, thus keeping my PC safe from any technical error is equally important.
In spite of all the maintenance tips that I regularly follow and perform on my computer, last week there was some problem in my notebook and it started taking more than usual time in booting.
I then decided to instantly fix the issue with the help of the Internet and browsed various websites to find the perfect solution. To help out all the folks and friends who face these errors, I am sharing some of the steps that you can follow to get rid of slow booting and computer freezing.
For decreasing the time that your computer takes while booting, you need to follow these easy steps:
Step 1. Disable all the unnecessary programs by clicking on Start, then click Run. Type "msconfig" and then press Enter.
Step 2. You must set other applications to automatic start-up by navigating to the Startup folder. Then, click on Start All the Programs to view the list. In the program list, there is a startup folder in which you can see what all programs are set to start up automatically.
Step 3. Perform basic maintenance applications, such as Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmentation. You can search the tools for these applications found by clicking on Start> All Programs> Accessories>System Tools.
Step 4. Restart the computer.


Consideration
I advise you to invest your money in buying authentic Windows registry for your computer to avoid slow booting on your PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment