Friday, September 17, 2010

Try online Toshiba support to get rid of all the technical issues

I was really happy with the performance of the Toshiba laptop I bought two years back. However, as  time passed, I started facing some serious technical issues with it. There was nothing more irritating then carrying a junk laptop.
Heights of frustration crossed all the limits when I was preparing an important presentation for a business meeting and when I was about to finish, the OS of my computer got corrupted at the last minute. Thankfully, I had data backup and I saved myself from being humiliated the next day in the meeting.
When the meeting was over, the very first thing I did was to immediately search some technician’s number in new york. As soon as I typed my problem in Google, there was a huge list of online service providers in new york on my computer screen but the difficult job was to choose the best computer repair services in new york. I picked one of the numbers from these service-provider websites and gave it a call immediately.
I got connected immediately and to my utter surprise I did not have to press some stupid numbers as instructed by computer. Instead, I was connected directly to a tech agent who patiently listened  to my problems and told me what all he can do it for my computer.
After I registered myself for their Toshiba support package, he asked me about the model number and what all problems I was facing with my laptop. The next thing I was asked to give him the permission to access my computer. I was a little worried but had no other choice. To my utmost surprise, I was not asked to touch any computer part as the technician was fixing my Toshiba laptop usingremote desktop connection. I continued doing my office tasks while my laptop was being fixed. I was checking its status after every half an hour. Within three hours of registering myself with the organization, I got solutions to all the problems related to crashing of Windows, corruption of hard disk as well as virus removal.

Online Toshiba support provider not only saved me from carrying my computer to some service center but also gave me the choice of accessing their services at that point of the hour.
Recommendation:
Always check the authenticity of the organization before letting its technician access your computer. These days there are a number of nasty individuals who use fake websites to invade and control  your computer. Always keep your laptop updated with the latest antivirus to protect it from dangerous virus infections. 

No comments:

Post a Comment